12/30/2010

Lets get Facehunter-ed! ♥


Facehunter-ed! We all got our books signed by the FACE HUNTER himself Yvan Rodic yesterday during the ADIDAS x STATUS Magazine x FACE HUNTER event in Fully Booked Bonifacio Highstreet. I went with the exuberant bloggers of Manila (Fabgelous, Inkarlcerating, Paul Highness, Death by Platforms, Soule Phenomenon, Indiebon, The Happy Laboratory) and met a lot of new friends! I finally met Jujiin Samonte and Nixon Marquez

Anyway im still waiting for my photos from various cameras (pardon me for not taking pictures, its not my cup of tea lol) but for now enjoy the KEEPING IT FAB: YEAR ENDER SPECIAL Episode 8 (part 1 of 2) by Fabgelous

Im one of the guests with Karl Leuterio, Raleene Gonzales Cabrera, David Guison and Nante Santamaria.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...