11/07/2010

After a year...

im re-opening this blog. Well i did try posting something last May 2010 about my feature in The Fashionisto, but now ill try my best to do this right.

A lot of things happened since then. I became a full time Fashion Stylist, i started contributing to different publications (Illustrado Dubai, Manila Bulletin, MEG, MEGA, Lifestyle Asia, Monday Magazine, etc. etc.) and recently i started teaching Fashion Styling in the Fashion Institute of the Philippines. In short work got to me and i love it!

I always say to my students that if we say we love something, we should love everything that goes with it.

I just dont love clothes, i love Fashion.

and ooh i would love to have some Lanvin x H&M!



Alber Elbaz is amazing!

cant wait to share more de la moda de la vida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...