11/24/2010

TOPSHOP Fall 2010 PR Photos (PH)

I love TOPSHOP

I couldn't think of a better opener for this entry than that statement. I really do love TOPSHOP and ofcourse TOPMAN both of which are the reason why i survived the everyday-you-have-to-dress-up-casual but not super casual-in-civilian code of my college life in DLSU Manila. It was a privilege that i had been given the opportunity to style the PR Photos of RSSI (Robinsons Specialty Stores Inc.) for the brand. The shoot was for TOPSHOP's Fall 2010 collection. I did style it in a way that the Fall 2010 pieces would be suitable for the Philippines (hot weather and all). Here are some of the photos released in Philippine Star October 15, 2010.

Photographed by Jake Verzosa
Styled by Ryuji Shiomitsu
Make Up by Mickey See
On Location: Sampaguita Studios
Special thanks to Inez and Valerie

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...