4/22/2011

PLAINS & PRINTS Summer 2011

I love it! I finally saw the images Jessica shot for Plains & Prints. I bummed into her after her shoot with hair curled and all made up a month or so ago (if im not mistaken, it might have been awhile LOL). Its so great to see local brands using Fashion Models! May the Philippines learn that Fashion is not just about Celebrities! No pun intended.

This is a Marc Nicdao x Vince Uy collaboration.

The pieces look perfect for summer especially in the Philippines. It has that Resort feel i felt when i saw the Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 collection. I especially love the pink with the yellow and the yellow and tan. I love the dress. Cant wait to see the rest of the collection.

Here are the photos i got from Chuvaness.com!


Info and photo credits from CHUVANESS

To learn more about the brand check out their website here PLAINS & PRINTS

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...