3/12/2009

Cool

I finally decided to make my blogging official :)

Since i have been doing it since last year in multiply (for my friends), it would be nice to share what i know about current trends in fashion for a wider set of audience (not that anyone now needs lecturing about it lol).

What do i plan to do?

I plan to encapsulate the new trends and silhouettes in the major runway shows in New York, London, Milan and Paris. I plan to make the reviews more digestible and shy away from the fashion jargons that fashion editor gods sometimes commit.

The content of my blog will focus on fashion but will cover music, art, literature or anything under the sun because i believe that we live in a world that is interconnected.

Everything influences everything.

I am getting ahead of myself. Again.

Lets get this ball rolling and enough with the disclaimers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...