11/03/2012

ALBERT ANDRADA SS2013 Collection


Photographed by Filbert Kung
Styling by Ryuji Shiomitsu
Makeup by Muriel Vega Perez
Hair by Katchie Mejias @ L'Oreal Proffesionel
Model: Danica Magpantay @ CalCarries International Models Philippines


I present to you ALBERT ANDRADA SS2013 collection! My first ever L'Oreal Paris show to style for Philippine Fashion Week! It was a great experience!

L'Oreal PARIS presents ALBERT ANDRADA
Spring Summer 2013


Thank you Tito Albert for trusting me your SS2013 collection!

I would like to thank my amazing styling team (Raizel Dy, Tin Ledesma, Ynna Mayor, Jam Sy, Edrick Paz, Loi Villarama and Maureen Ae), Rencie Santos for the Ear Cuffs he specifically made for this collection and everyone who was part of making this collection fabulous!

Photo Credits from : STYLEBIBLE.ph and STATUS MAGAZINE Online
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...