11/14/2011

JESSICA YANG by Filbert Kung

Just saw this now! We did this shoot back in early 2010! I remember this shoot because all my pullouts was for my photoshoot with Venus Raj for Manila Bulletin STYLE WEEKEND. Some of the clothes, which Madam Stella didnt allow us to use during the shoot (she preferred just 1 designer whom luckily i had garments then), ended up not being used. So i decided to shoot it with my favorite model Jessica! You just gotta love Jes!

Photographed by Filbert Kung
Styling by Ryuji Shiomitsu
Make Up by Kaye Villasenor
Hair by Jay Wee
Model: Jessica Chiao-han Yang
Fashion: Chris Diaz and Randy Ortiz

I can't wait to see the whole set! Hopefully i see it soon and not next year! LOL

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...